TALK offers a full-day, intensive, fully-integrated therapeutic and academic day school for children with autism and other severe speech/language disorders.
- Sensory Integration Approach
- A Relational Approach
- Motor Learning/Motor Development
- TALK Institute and School is a Certified Therasuit Provider
RAPID PROMPTING METHOD
- RPM is a complex "teach-ask" paradigm for teaching students how to respond to questions and make choices.
- Articulation/motor speech disorders
- Receptive and expressive language testing
- Assessment of voice and fluency
- Treatment of motor speech disorders, including Childhood Apraxia of Speech and dysarthria.
- Treatment of other speech/language disorders, difficulties with auditory processing, memory and sustained attention.
- Structured, goal-oriented program that challenges the patient to synchronize a range of whole body exercises to a precise computer-generated beat.