TALK offers a full-day, intensive, fully-integrated therapeutic and academic day school for children with autism and other severe speech/language disorders.
- Licensed by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Operates 11 Months out of the Year, September - July
- TALK's students are children, 3 to 21 years of age
- Diagnoses include autism spectrum disorder and/or significant speech/language disorders
Each class consists of a full-time:
- Speech-language pathologist
- Occupational therapist
- Special education teacher
- Teaching assistant
Small class sizes to maximize the gains in all areas of language and academics.